We are putting the final touches on a plan to re-open the bank to clients. For the last several months, Ledyard has made the health and well-being of our clients, employees, vendors and community members our top priority. In accordance with recently issued guidelines in New Hampshire and Vermont, Ledyard is implementing a number of new protocols that will allow us to gradually and safely open our branches and other offices, while managing the associated risks. Our goal is to re-introduce the option of serving clients in-person, while also protecting their health and the health of our employees.
At this time, we are planning to open branches on Tuesday, May 26th. Offices of our other business lines will open by appointment only on the same day.
A high level overview of the measures we're implementing in-branch include the following:
- Personal Protection Equipment will be located at client entrances, including hand sanitizer and face masks. Clients will be encouraged to both sanitize their hands upon entering the branch and to wear a face covering while in the branch. If a client does not have a personal face covering, the bank will provide one to them.
- The number of clients allowed into a branch at any one time will be limited and clients will be directed to appropriate servicing and waiting areas immediately upon entering the branch.
- Floor markings will be visible, ensuring that clients can clearly see where each service and waiting area is located.
- Glass screens will be installed at all active teller windows and banker's desks.
- In addition to our regular branch and office cleaning schedules, all client-facing areas will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times per day.
Ledyard is implementing specific guidelines for in-person client meetings for Ledyard's other business lines, including wealth management, commercial lending, mortgage & consumer lending, and Private Banking. For everyone's safety, we are still strongly encouraging meetings via telephone or Webex. However, if a client believes it's necessary to meet face-to-face, we can accommodate the request.
- Meetings will be by-appointment-only.
- Meetings can be scheduled via phone or e-mail.
- Meetings will be limited to a confined office space or conference room in order to limit exposure.
- The number of participants will be limited based on the size of the room in which the meeting is held.
- Note: Meetings will still be conducted via video or telephone for clients who do not wish to meet in person.
Of course, Ledyard has many ways in which clients can engage with us beyond in-person transactions. As always, clients are welcome to use our online banking platform or mobile app for tasks such as checking account balances, making mobile deposits, depositing checks using our remote deposit product, etc. Further, our ATMs are available 24/7 for things such as withdrawing cash or making deposits. And for other routine teller transactions, we encourage you to continue using our convenient drive-up windows and our Main Street Hanover branch walk-up window.
For assistance setting up or using our digital tools please reach out to your local branch, call us at 888-746-4562, or e-mail us at ContactUs@ledyardbank.com.
We will continue to make adjustments as necessary and look forward to seeing you soon!