Mar 18, 2020 -
Dear Valued Ledyard Clients,
The health and well-being of our clients, employees, vendors, and community members is always our top priority. This commitment will lead us to make changes in how we serve our clients over the coming weeks and we are committed to keeping you informed with updates as we make proactive, real-time decisions during this rapidly changing environment. Ledyard and its Pandemic Response Team is following the guidance of the National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and state and local health departments to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
In addition to the practice of good personal hygiene protocols presented in our communication on March 13th, we will be taking the additional actions effective March 19, 2020:
- All branch lobbies will be closed for in-branch teller transactions until further notice. Our drive-up locations will remain open to enable our customers to conduct business. Additionally, our walk-up teller-window located in the ATM vestibule at our Main Street Hanover branch will remain open all day.
- For business that cannot be accomplished at the drive-up and personal assistance is needed, we invite you to call our branch and make an appointment. These changes to lobby access ensure our services are still available to clients while allowing for physical distancing recommended by our health and safety officials. Our branch team is ready to support our clients with all servicing needs. The phone number for each branch location is listed below and is accessible during our normal business hours.
- For our Wealth Management clients, the branch offices located in Concord, New London and Hanover will remain open. Clients requiring account servicing will be asked to make an appointment. Please contact your Financial Advisor for scheduling.
Please note, our clients may experience longer than normal wait times for calls to our phone bank or branch locations. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
While the elimination of in-branch teller transaction processing will impact how we serve you, we do continue to operate at full capacity. Still, given these precarious times, we understand that clients may prefer to utilize our “distance banking” options. To that end, I’d like to remind you that we offer multiple banking options to access your accounts anywhere, anytime:
o Tasks such as checking account balances and historical transactions, making mobile check deposits, and updating personal account information can all be completed through our online banking platform.
- Ledyard's mobile app can be downloaded from the Apple Store or Google Play here
- Automated phone banking system at 888-746-4562
- Phone access to all local branches (see phone number listings below)
- ATM access
For assistance setting up or using our digital tools, please reach out to your local branch, phone bank at 888-746-4562, or e-mail us at ContactUs@ledyardbank.com.
Finally, we will continue to take precautionary measures at all bank office locations, including regular sanitization, enhanced cleaning protocols and ensuring that our employees have the support they need.
We will continue to appropriately plan for any potential impacts and, as mentioned above, are committed to updating our communication with you each step of the way as the situation evolves. Our priority is to ensure that our decisions are in the best interest of the health and safety of the community in which we all live and work.
President & CEO
Ledyard National Bank
LEDYARD NATIONAL BANK BRANCH LOCATIONS
HANOVER 38 SOUTH MAIN STREET 603.643.2244
LEBANON STREET AT PARK STREET 603.643.2244
LEBANON ROUTE 120 AT OLD ETNA ROAD 603.448.2220
LYME ON THE GREEN 603.795.2288
NEW LONDON 178 COUNTY ROAD 603.526.7725
NORWICH, VERMONT 320 MAIN STREET 802.649.2050
WEST LEBANON 67 MAIN STREET 603.298.9444
Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC